Have you already registered your Noku Account?
The Noku Account is your passepartout to the Noku Platform: a safe ecosystem and an indispensable tool made of different interfaces, services and products powered by Noku.
An account designed to interact directly with the Ethereum blockchain, to let you manage easily your coins and your token. And to be part of the Noku Community.
“Yeah, ok, now tell me what I can REALLY do with a Noku Account”
If you sign up a Noku Account, you will gain access to a set of services (that is the Noku Platform) you’ve quite probably never seen before:
- The Workspace, where you can organize and monitor your various addresses and wallets, simplifying their daily use: this means the Workspace displays, in one screen, all your addresses and the total sum of their balances.
- The Custom Token interface, that permits you to create your own custom tokens in 5 minutes, with no need of writing a single line of code; you will be able to choose the token name, ticker, logo, total supply, and then use it for whatever purpose you like.
- The Custom ICO interface, to start your ICO entrusting the whole procedure (presale, reservation, crowdsale) to Noku and create automatically the related custom token.
- The KYC authentication, split into 3 different levels: first = registration; second = personal information; third = ID documents and verification.
- A simplifying banner that makes your participation in every ICO powered by Noku faster and simpler: you just click on the banner and the platform will automatically fill the fields in the transactions’ interface with the required data.
Many other projects are under development, but we cannot tell about these now. Be sure to stay tuned: they represent a decisive step toward a global token economy.
Be part of the Noku Community and enjoy the benefits!
To register your Noku Account, visit https://wallet.noku.io/signup and fill the signup form: email, password and nickname are required.
Clicking on “Signup & Accept” you will be instantly able to:
- modify your account detail (nickname, avatar, password, personal informations and addresses related to your account);
- manage the settings about Privacy indicators and your bank account details;
- start the KYC procedure and use the correspondent services.