Are you using MyEtherWallet but don’t feel comfortable with it anymore?
The Noku Wallet solves your problem, just follow these 3 steps.
1. Go to https://wallet.noku.io
You will see the Noku Wallet homepage:
Here, you can explore an address, create a new wallet or get access to your wallet.
Click on “Unlock Wallet”.
2. Unlock your wallet
The menu will show you 4 options:
- Private Key. It allows you to unlock your wallet just entering your private key;
- Encrypted Private Key. Same, but entering your encrypted private key;
- Mnemonic Phrase. If you have created your wallet using Ledger, TREZOR, Metamask, Jaxx, Eidoo, Exodus or Digital Bitbox, you can enter your 24-words phrase in the box;
- JSON/UTC file. Access your wallet uploading the JSON / UTC file that contains the encrypted private key.
3. Start managing your funds
Once you have unlocked your wallet, you will be able to do whatever you want: send and receive funds, check your balance and your signed transactions or view your wallet info; you can take all these actions during the same session with no need to do the unlock process every time.
Fast, easy and comfortable!
Are you keen to test the Noku Wallet features?
Try it NOW, it’s free!